Flexo Ecommerce Website
Giving a business new life online.
- Planning & consultation
- UX/UI design
- Ecommerce development & implementation
- Ongoing support & maintenance
- Magento Open Source
Flexo Products, a Canadian-based cleaning products company, had an old and outdated brochure-style site built in WordPress that did not have any transactional capability or integration with internal systems. With a predominantly B2B customer base, Flexo had identified an opportunity to develop new revenue streams via a B2C model and utilise other digital tools to develop and grow other markets.
What we did
The project started with a detailed requirements phase that covered the business requirements and objectives, an analysis of the current site and analytics and competitor review. Based on the information surfaced through this phase, a strategy and approach were agreed with Flexo around what would be delivered in the MVP. In addition, a short platform review was undertaken to determine the best platform with Magento Open Source being chosen as the best platform.
The final solution delivered included:
- Updated and redesigned UX and navigation system
- B2C and B2B pricing & purchasing capability
- Custom functionality around Flexo’s product type and availability including parts listings
- Mobile responsive
- End to end connectivity (via middleware) to Flexo’s ERP system of products, pricing, stock and orders
Since the launch of the website, views on the website have risen steadily, as well as sales revenue. We continue to work with the Flexo team to plan work to optimise their customers' experience online.